Thursday, March 11, 2010

let's find out!!!!!!!!!!

i just got the almond magazines 2010.....yeah!!!!this is the 3rd year they publish this magazine,a magazine for a-level medicine community.....this magazine looks interesting with all the pages are colourful and the best quality of paper..i like!!!it's reasonable with its price...thumbs up to all of the editorial board....

in this magazine,one of my lecturer who is also a blogger has been interviewed and she looked very cool...actually,she is my friend's lecturer and i just talked to her once..she become my interviewer for my IELTS speaking test one....she looks damn pretty with her sweet smile....

although she is not my lecturer,but i know a lot about her...she is an english lecturer and at the same time,she is doing her Masters in TESL....huh, i love to read her story in the blog and never miss her post...i knew about her blog from my friend and they said ms.jasmin was really in love with her husband....they were just married!!!!i just become her follower and silent reader....huiiiksss....her love story teaches me a lot about life and love.....want to read her blog????{click here}

sila like,picit je =D
www.tips-fb.com

0 kata-kata semangat:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

best!!